OK, so why is it that even trying to get an interview there has to be some bullshit? I got an email asking to be available for a call at 8:35 this morning. I replied I'd be more than happy to take that call and to please confirm. The emailer didn't confirm. OK, I thought. Maybe they're too busy--this is being more than generous for such a lazy non-response. Then at 8:35 I'm standing next to my phone. No call. Weird, I thought. So then I get to work and I get a message in which the lady on the phone sounded like I was wasting her time, she called me at 8:35 and I obviously wasn't there. I checked my call log. The first time, according to my phone, that she called was 9:15. This bitch must be on drugs.
I don't care WHO you are or who you THINK you are, don't waste my time, period. And don't lie like you are on top of your game because you are not, and I don't give a flying fuck if you are the boss of a company or not, you're still full of it and do not even condescend to think that I will come crawling to you on bended knee like some wounded puppy for a job. I can always be a beach bum somewhere missy, so kiss my brown bottom!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment