I'm losing my mind here. This assistant can't write for crap and I end up re-writing all of her shit. So basically I might as well just write all the articles from jump myself.
And I cannot, as my boss suggested, TEACH HER HOW TO WRITE. It's really not my fucking job. I'm not a teacher, I'm a writer and editor. I was hired to write and edit because I'm good at it and it's what I do. I was NOT hired to train your PR flunkies. Really, I wasn't.
If, Mr. BossMan, you want to get me an assistant, I would appreciate someone who ALREADY KNOWS HOW TO WRITE. Our work is time-sensitive!! How can I make deadline if I'm expected to do my work, her work and play teacher, too?!?!
I can't wait until I find something new...
Like my man Biggie said, "Fuck all y'all!"
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment