Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

CPA: Certifiable Public Accountant

Look, I'm tired of you asking me the same questions over and over again. Moreover, I'm tired of your accusing me of fucking up the numbers, especially since the last two times you did so (after my having spent over an hour to remedy the situation) it turned out the error was YOURS, not mine.

I don't care if you're an accountant ... you're not a very good one. I have managed cost accounting systems for organization with 4 to 5 times the budget of our current employer, and with that, I'm only responsible for about $200,000 of revenue.

My last construction project was a $68M gig ... and I took over the accounting and fixed it because it was all jacked up. So, $200,000 is a walk in the park.

Seriously - it's not me. It's you.

And if you get to accusing me again - you're going to find out that I also have a degree in ethnicology ... because I *will* need to get ethnic on your cracker ass.

That's all.

Carry on.

2 comments:

The Jaded NYer said...

ay dios mio... ME MEOOOOOOOO!!!

I didn't know you had a degree in ethnicology, too! wow, the similarities never end...LMAO

JACK said...

Yes, Dr. Jaded - we really ARE like twins.

-Dr. JACK