...son or no son! I offer these words of wisdom to Fat Bastard, who, after years and years of mooching off his folks and dragging his ass at work, was just called to order by The Man. Overheard in the office:
The Man: Everytime I have to ask you, "Fat Bastard, are the color pages done, are the sections done?"
Fat Bastard: I see what you're saying but I have to keep up with my customers.
The Man: I DON'T LIKE TO ARGUE!!! You have three weeks to take care of the customers! Deadline week you need to be here.
It's about damn time!!
In other news, Little Bitch Boy is now, not only a short, greasy slimeball with no balls, but he's a short, greasy slimeball with no balls who's about to have yet ANOTHER baby (didn't he hear about the Earth's sustainability problems?) and walks with a limp thanks to some foot infection...couldn't have happened to a nicer fella! Mazel Tov!!
Also of note:
1. SmartyPants, I hear, is reluctant to accept his role as secretary/editor/writer/indentured servant/worker-ant. Actually tried to NOT take ad corrections, can you imagine? He musta forgot he's in a rat infested basement...
2. Fucking Moron...is still a fucking moron
3. Wigmaster B is vying for the role of Queen of the Harpies...she's still coming and going as she pleases, changes articles to suit her needs, and chats on her cell all day...I never figured The Man for a masochist- I mean, I knew he liked side jobs, but S&M? Unless...that's what the bike is for?
4. Last but not least, Jabba will wed this Friday...AGAIN. People, I ask you, in what world does Jabba find a rich man DUMB enough to take her, her weight and her financial baggage on, and all I can find are bad kissers and dentally-challenged losers?? I tell ya- this karma thing is a bitch to shake off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment