Pages

Monday, October 08, 2007

No This Bitch Did NOT!!!

So one of our clients, whom I will call Lady Cunt (yes, that's right- I pulled out the c-word because a former colleague pointed it out that she is one and I had no rebuttal for it. It just fits.) just wrote this stank ass email about the current batch of articles we worked on for their newsletter. It's like the fucking Basement all over again...

I've removed certain identifying details to protect the innocent:

Hi Little Bitch Boy Jr,

I reviewed all of the newsletter articles yesterday and made edits and addressed comments/questions made by Raquel. Please see the attached 11 stories for the ones you should use. I left them all with the edits showing.


Please note I rejected all the edits made to the energy efficiency story and have included the one I sent to Raquel and company back on August 28 th. This story was reviewed and approved by the two utilities involved. I honestly don't care if Raquel or "support staff" likes the word "customer" better than "rate payer" or any of the other multitude of word changes they made. When two HUGE members approve a story and have vetted it through their departments there should be few if any changes. The only changes they (or you) should consider making would be glaring grammatical errors. In fact, that goes for all of the stories we send. We are not perfect, but we know how people in the industry here talk.

Also, the blankety-blank article is not what I thought we were getting. We were referring to Speaker X's bill at the Y State House not the local implementation of a national program. Our members were asking for an update on the legislation. Since it's so late in the process, I guess we'll have to run with what we have, but the folks on the Communication's Committee – particularly X, Y, and Z are going to be surprised and disappointed and think that we don't know what the heck is going on here. This is why I was going to write it, but at all your insistence I let go. Do you see now why I get so frustrated with this process?


Also, in the original list we had two other stories scheduled for Raquel to write – one on the blankety-blank results and the other on the blankety-blank workers training program. I assume those were cut due to space reasons and will be included in the next issue? Nothing was said, they were just left out so I wanted to get clarification. Again, I have to report back to the communications committee and when I tell them something I like to follow-through or have a reason for why something was left out. I'm not sure who makes the decision for what is cut or not, but no one seems to ask us despite the fact we know what's going on and what is and isn't important.

Regards,
Lady Cunt


You know what, Lady Cunt? Fuck you. Fuck you and the broom you rode in on. You don't like how I edit your shit? Then edit it your goddamn self or learn how to write an article without putting your audience to fucking sleep.

But I only went to school for this shit so what do I know, right? You know how the industry people speak so that automatically makes whatever turd you put on paper gold, right?

All I'm going to say is this: if this little tantrum you threw jeopardizes my livelihood in ANY way, TRUST that I will be on the first train to Boston to beat your fucking cunt ass to the fucking ground. Don't sleep, bitch. Don't sleep.

No comments: