- A Hired Retard
- A desktop without all the software I need
- A promise of a new office space to share with someone that I have to reorganize so that I actually fit into that space
- A slew of travel assignments and no laptop
- No insurance cards, not even a group number, but a promise that I'm covered. (Which should be fine when I got in to get this scratchy throat looked at and say, "oh don't worry - I'm covered!)
- A request for my cell phone number so that they can call me if they need me and no mention of the company actually assigning me one or offering to pay my phone bill
- A job offer on Friday to start on Monday in a totally new city
- An expense report with no instructions on how to fill it out
- A new office scheduling system that I'm showed how to READ but not how to UPDATE and a phone call that I while it was ok that I was working from home that I hadn't put it into the office scheduling system.
- No offer on how to use the database system and a job assignment that requires me to do so
- An email that tells me that an account has been created for me in the database system after I ask to be able to access it so that I can accomplish my assignment followed by a caveat that although I have an account, I can't access it until another person give me access. (I still don't get that one)
- A "thought for a day" email from this one employee that drives me crazy - it's things she should be blogging about, not sending to my office email inbox!
- An absent father and an overbearing mother (because this list had to have 13)
But the money is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment