Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Look, fuckface

I'm tired of your uppity ass attitude, that self-centeredness and self-absorption that carries you around the office as if you were the Eastern star and the rest of us are Wise men trying to keep up with you.

No - it does NOT make me feel better that you don't come explain this finance project to me until 3:30 PM, after you told me this morning that you would be over in 15 minutes, simply because it's the first opportunity you've gotten to do so. Really?!? Like, I'm suppose to take delight in the fact that I just lost half a day but it's ok because you were really busy!?

That mother fucker is due by end of business TOMORROW, and since I am new here and don't have any data from last year, I have to start from scratch for every cost center I am responsible for (SIX of them) and break each one down into its component parts, project for the remainder of the year, project for 2009 and project for 2010.

No problem - I've lost a days work but I'm totally feeling high like on nitrous oxide about it because YOU WERE FUCKING BUSY TODAY.

you're such a fuckface.

No comments: