Never mind that I loathe you and your clients. Lets put that aside for a minute and discuss this backwards, retarded-assed vacation policy you've inflicted on us.
1- "Vacation is earned, pro-rata, for the time worked during the calendar year after completing a full month of service."
So I can't take any days in January because I haven't earned them yet.
2- "Vacation requests must be submitted for approval...at least 30 days in advance."
WTH? Who plans like that?
3- "...in your first year of employment, you earn .83 day for each full month of service."
WORD?? You know, multiplied by 12, that only adds up to 9.96 vacation days.
4- "Employees may not carry over vacation hours into the next calendar year."
But what about the day I'm going to earn at the end of December?? WTF- are you trying to steal one of my days?
5- "If you need to take a vacation before it has been earned, you may request to take it on an unpaid basis..."
Again- what about my December day?? And what about the day in April you didn't pay me for because I hadn't "earned" it... now I have all these December days and I can't use them in January. UGH!!
Fuckers...
Just another reason why I need to leave this place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment