Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh, you wanna catch attitude, too?

I have been saying for 8 months now that anything that gets charged to my schools must come through ME. Yes, EIGHT months.

So, why do I get my month-end report to find a mysterious charge ... of $5,550.00. Well, it's because my coworker, the one with which I OFFICE SHARE ... went out to some random printer to reprint shit that WE publish and paid out the ass for 250 copies of two publications. Right.

How the fuck do we office share, you've heard me say all charges go through me ... and you're going to spend $5,000 mother fucking THOUSAND dollars without telling me?!?

AND THEN - you get the invoice and sign off on the mother fucker. yes, right there in black and white ... YOUR mother fucking signature.

so, while we discuss this and I tell you the the PUBLICATIONS department said that it should've gone through THEM because they can ger reprints cheaper ... you wanna catch attitiude.

You are getting on my fucking nerves with this bullshit. Take some fucking responsibility for your actions - say you're sorry, say, "my bad" or SOMETHING. But you wanna come back with, "tell you what, next time I'll just run everything through you."

First of all, bitch - I said through our PUBLICATIONS department, not through ME.

Secondly, THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULDA DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No I've got to figure out how to make up for YOUR $5,000 fuck up because it's expensed to an account *I* manage.

But no - no one can say shit to you, right? Just wait til you get back to the office on Wednesday ... I gotta do this face-to-face

No comments: