Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You are a GOD DAMN IDIOT

I SWEAR BEFORE GOD AND 4 OTHER WHITE MAN that if this client doesn't stop calling me asking about the STUPIDEST questions I am going to walk my ass from Brooklyn to 51st street and smack the hell out of him.

You have an MBA,CPA and CFA yet the concept of Profit and Loss escapes you? REALLY like what the FUCK! You can't see that the trades listed are for 2 quarter, something like 200K share traded and you are complaining.Did you get your degrees and certifications from the crakerjack box?

You were a cheap deal, like 40% below the regular price of my services so why do I speak to you 5 times a DAY!!! AND DAMN the salesperson that inked this deal, you need to be paying more and on when I get in tomorrow I'm going to tell you so.....because I'm sure that no matter what I tell you, or my junior associate tells you it will always be our fault. You and your $40K deal can go jump off a fucking cliff.

GOOD DAY A-HOLE!

1 comment:

JACK said...

swear to god and 4 other white men. LOL - I'm totally stealing that one.