It's not enough that you invite your entire staff to your house and that it's larger than all of our put together, furnished with the most expensive of things and that you offer to give a speech about the history of the house and give a tour of it to us that includes your master bedroom ...
It wasn't even enough that you talked about how the house is a fixer upper and that you had to tear stuff out because the person before you had strange taste and had done some "home depot improvements" oblivious to the fact that I and several other have used home depot to improve the meager houses we can afford on the salary you pay US ...
... nope - wasn't enough. You also had to give every staff member a gift bag that included american express gift cards (thank you, by the way) and free movie tickets.
Well, that is unless we were single. In which case you gave us ONE free movie ticket. And that one free movie ticket you gave to the married lady who is currently separated from her husband? That added so much class.
I promise you the entire evening was a gaudy, insulting waste of time and money. But I am very grateful for the $50 AMEX gift card - I'll spend it all in one place, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment