The Man and his Clan of Imbeciles have counter-acted our plans of Revolution and Civil Disobedience with the oldest and cleverest of divisive tactics: Divide and Conquer.
It was brought to my attention that Worker-ant #2776594 stormed out late last night after a small altercation with Worker-ant #2776596 and Little Bitch Boy. And while I can understand that temperatures flare during deadline week, I cannot tolerate nor condone such behavior.
Yes, The Man is a creep and an asshole; his whole publication is a joke to the outside world and working conditions in the new, above-ground, 1984-esque office space is still abysmal at best. But, my fellow worker-ants, this is not the time to fall apart. This is what The Man wants!
I remember that for a while when I was still employed in The Basement, he put a ban on talking- No Personal Conversations. And why do you think? To DIVIDE AND CONQUER!! He knows that if we all band together we can take his magazine down and embarrass him in "The Community." His whole clan would be a laughing stock. He knows this!!!
So if you allow their poison to seep into your blood, and as a result, turn on your fellow worker-ants, how can The Revolution take place? How can we fight The Man??
I'm asking you both, Worker-ant #2776594 and Worker-ant #2776596, to resolve your issue and keep our bonds tight. There is no room for error, no time for petty squabbles, not a moment to lose. Kiss and make up, dammit!!
Do it for the cause!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment