Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

Little Bitch Boy Jr.

Long gone are my days in the basement, but it seems that the Little Bitch Boys of the world will always follow me no matter where I go.

Case in point: at my new gig there is a client who hired Junior to coordinate things. What he ACTUALLY does is piss me off and annoy me on a daily basis. I am this close to hopping a plane to Virginia to personally kick his ass.

I don't care for his condescending tone and I really hate the way he micromanages EVERYTHING. I just want to say "Back da fuck up, negro! Let a bitch BREATHE!!!" and punch him square in his face. Would that be wrong? Would it?

And what I really truly madly hate is that he can elicit such a reaction out of me. That just gets my goat!

Little Bitch Boy, Jr...I'm coming for you...you won't know when and you won't know how...but it'll be *BAM* swift and in yo' punk-ass face!!!

No comments: