It has to be today because I'm officially burnt out.
For a year I've been writing the same shit for 5 publications over and over, and I've had just about enough.
Today, when my boss comes in, we will go over the latest disaster of a newsletter and then I will let him know how unhappy I am here.
It's a little scary because I don't really have a plan B. But I can't wait for a plan B. I need to let him know right now. Why? Because if I don't, one of these days I WILL actually jump in front of that oncoming F-Train...anything not to have to work here anymore.
And I know I should be thankful to even HAVE A JOB, but what if it makes me sooooooooo unhappy and stressed out and depressed and physically ill? Should I still be thankful even though it's affecting my home life and my moods and my health? Should I still be thankful even though it makes me yell at my kids for no reason?
No- it has to be today. Today we will have "The Talk."
I have faith that everything will work itself out, and the Universe will show me the way. I'm a tough girl; I'll be alright...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment