Look, I know you my girl and everything, but I don't need your uppity attitude. If you want to broadcast over email how busy you are, fine. But don't do it telling me that you're busy doing my shit ... because you're not. I know you think you are, but you're not. Don't ask me if I'm checkin gmy voicemail when I'm standing at a tradeshow booth 8 hours a day. I'm not. I'm OBVIOUSLY not.
Again - we cool and everything, but that doesn't give you free reign to drop my name in your damn emails like I'm one of your problems or one of your fellow bitch ass complainers. If you're too damn busy, talk to our boss ... who I notice you conveniently didn't copy on that email.
Just do what the fuck you're supposed to do and stop bitching. It's annoying as FUCK.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment