Why is it just hours before we need someone to fill in a shift do I get a call to come in and work...on my DAY OFF mind you....and especially when we are supposed to have a new trainee training? I mean really, work her ass!! Why am I always the crutch the manager has for everything? Does he realise that I need my time off? Does he know that I have a life OUTSIDE of the bar? I mean, just because he doesn't doesn't mean that I can't. Really!! I am too over this bullshit. And just because he has no fucking idea how to hire a new competent bartender, I have to hear his bullshit lines about how there is "nobody out there". Dude, we are in a recession. I could spit and hit someone that knows or has the fucking brains to learn how to work the bar. Seriously, get it TOGETHER, or step down because you don't know what the fuck you are doing.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment